Advertisement

a body image & self love chat we all need to have (exposing my facetuned pix, my struggles + advice)

a body image & self love chat we all need to have (exposing my facetuned pix, my struggles + advice) we will get better together ( ˘ ³˘)♥ we can do this

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

t i m e s t a m p s
how i’m feeling…. 00:49
* reading my personal journal out loud…. 02:13
* youtube…. 03:51
* feeling dumb in school….. 06:05
* feeling not wanted in friend groups/situations…. 06:47
* my body insecurities…. 07:30
* being asian…. 10:13

exposing my facetuned pix…. 11:15

my advice 2 u….. 14:32


w h a t i w o r e
* floral bodysuit - urban outfitters (sold out; similar:
* wide leg jeans - madewell (
* chunky platform chelsea boots - asos (sold out; similar:


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

s o c i a l s
instagram: @jazzyle
twitter: @jjazzyle

w h y n o c o m m e n t s?
(as of 3/2/19) sadly youtube has disabled comments on my videos (due to the new rules regarding inappropriate comments on vids featuring minors but i’m not a minor??) and i don't think they're going to fix their mistake anytime soon :( if u have anything to 'comment' or u just want to say hi, my instagram dms r open! :D #givejazzyhercommentsback

f a q’ s
age - 19 (wow r u surprised.. i think so)
editor & camera - final cut pro x & canon g7x mark II
ethnicity - 100% vietnamese (how many of y’all thought i was korean 🤭)

s o n g s
outro song / Music by HOAX - Grow -

if you are a company interested in working with me, please email - business@beaufreshmedia.com / contactjazzyle@gmail.com

.。*゚+.*.。 see ya next time! ily ゚+..。*゚+

☺︎ this video is not sponsored! however, some links are affiliate! i earn a 1-3% of sales at no extra cost to u! ☺︎

body confidence,body confidence chat,body image,body image chat,exposing my facetune,exposing facetune,talkin' about body image,self love,self love chat,how to be more confident,

Post a Comment

0 Comments