Advertisement

ADVICE TO STUDENTS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION IN LLB 5 YEARS | THE LAW CHANNEL

ADVICE TO STUDENTS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION IN LLB 5 YEARS | THE LAW CHANNEL Hello everyone
In case of any confusion please contact us at umer.khan3009@gmail.com
If you want to join our online law academy for LAT test preparation contract us at umer.khan3009@gmail.com or 03013714991 only what'sapp
About me
Asalam O Alikum Everyone My name is umer Khan and I am from sadiqabad Pakistan and this is my channel which is all about law
Here you find all types of lectures on law. My main interest include
The contract Act 1872
Constitutional law
Islamic law
You will find all type of content related to law. I will also explain the subject and pattern of judiciary and many more updates on judicial examination so if you are a student of law and willing to be a judge or a law officer in future click the subscribe button and share the channel to you fellows so they will also get banifit from the content

Lat test,Admission in LLB 5 years,Llb,LLB 5 years,Law,How to study law,Study law in Pakistan,LLB 5 years admission,Tips for new students,

Post a Comment

0 Comments