Advertisement

BBL UPDATE pt. 2 | EVERYTHING YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW| Q&A | 1 MONTH POST OP

BBL UPDATE pt. 2 | EVERYTHING YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW| Q&A | 1 MONTH POST OP Hey Guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 SUBS! IM SUPER GRATEFUL!

For any other questions you might have DM me through Instagram, I reply to all your questions
My InstaGram: GARBASHHH

My Doctor was Dr. Luis Eduardo Plaza Coronado
Dr. Luis Eduardo Plaza IG:

dr luis eduardo plaza,dr plaza,leplaztique,bbl,bbl journey,bbl results,bbl update,my bbl journey,bbl surgery,bbl recovery,bbl experience,bbl before and after,bbl vlog,bbl post op,my bbl experience,dr alvarez bbl,brazilian butt lift,bbl dc,bbl after,bbl miami,bbl story,cost of bbl,bbl before,bbl review,bbl advice,bbl 1 month,botched bbl,bbl in miami,bbl dr duran,my bbl story,bbl dr mehio,bbl 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments