Advertisement

Calling My Girlfriend From 'JAIL' To See How She Reacts..

Calling My Girlfriend From 'JAIL' To See How She Reacts.. Hey Addicts! In this video, I called my girlfriend and pretended to be in jail to see how she would react.. Watch to find out what happened!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adi@nextuptalent.co

COP THE MERCH:

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Emily's Youtube Channel:

adi,fishman,tal,reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,kid,kid friendly,ace family,family friendly,to see how she reacts,girlfriend,boyfriend,calling my girlfriend from jail to see how she reacts,calling my girlfriend,being in jail for 24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments