Advertisement

Corporate Earnings Beat Investors' Expectations: Don't Fret a Recession

Corporate Earnings Beat Investors' Expectations: Don't Fret a Recession The stock market is always looking forward. That means it reflects what investors expect will happen over the next few months, but sometimes the economic data that comes in doesn't match those expectations. I discuss the key factor I use to track investors' expectations vs. what the numbers are saying. Read more at

Learn more about my Quick Hit Profits trading system here:

About Me:
I'm a CMT, editor of popular options-trading services Pure Income, Quick Hit Profits, and Automatic Profits Alert, and a weekly contributor to Banyan Hill's Winning Investor Daily. You may have also read some of my work on Investopedia. I've dedicated this channel to sharing the best opportunities to generate steady monthly income in an easy-to-digest format. My trading philosophy is deeply rooted in historical patterns and reliable technical indicators. So if you want to learn to trade using my proven strategies, be sure to subscribe!

Follow me on Social Media:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Check out my blog and recommended investment resources at

Like the info in this video? Comment below and tell me why!

I love reading requests for new video topics, so feel free to share what you’d like to hear in future videos!

Earnings,Recession,Stock Market,Economy,Chad Shoop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments