Advertisement

Helping Him Cheat - Gacha Life - GLMM|Short Story + Info | ๐Ÿ’ž

Helping Him Cheat - Gacha Life - GLMM|Short Story + Info | ๐Ÿ’ž Hey everyone! Here is a mini GLMM. I had high hopes for this in the beginning but I slowly started to lose motivation for it, so I'm super sorry! It was originally going to be a story on a boss who hires a worker and then cheats on his wife with Mila, but Mila never finds out. I didn't do this as it would end up being a series, and my series' are not very popular and would not get much recognition to the point where I would feel like I created something that must be finished.
However, I appreciate all of you so much and there IS a thank you towards the end of the video in which I speak my feelings and how thankful I am for you guys. I could not do it without you guys.
Information about the Halloween Fanart Contest is also there!

Discord:
deena#6466

Discord Server:


Music:
Ehrling - Adventure
There were originally more songs, but then there was a copyright claim, and I was rushing to upload this video, so I just repeated the same song.

[also my phone is breaking so rip crystalie 2k19]

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments