Advertisement

How I Studied for Each HSC Subject + SECRETS NO ONE TELLS YOU

How I Studied for Each HSC Subject + SECRETS NO ONE TELLS YOU Hello my beautiful friends! Today I share with you part 2 of my study tips! I go into detail on how I studied for each subject, including Legal Studies, Business Studies and Mathematics.

⇩ WATCH PART 1 HERE⇩
HSC ADVICE AND HOW TO GET A HIGH BAND 6 IN ENGLISH (PART 1)


I know this is coming so close to the HSC exams and that was not my intention at all. This video is more so for the kids who have just started Year 12, to give them the advice I wish I knew! Please don't watch this if your HSC is approaching, and if you do, please don't stress over the work you have or haven't done. Have confidence in yourself and know that you possess all the knowledge already!

✰ SUBSCRIBE ✰

⇩ MORE OF ME ⇩
✰ YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/chantelleralev
✰ INSTAGRAM @chantelleralev
✰ TWITTER @chantelleralevv

TIME STAMPS BELOW:
0:46 - Business Studies
6:49 - Legal Studies
12:28 - Mathematics

⇩ MY PREVIOUS STUDY TIPS VIDEOS ⇩
How to get a 99 ATAR 2019 -
How to get a 99 ATAR 2018 -

Leave any questions you have in the comments below and I'll try to get to as many as I can! xx

Thank you so much for watching!
xoxo,
Chantelle

⇩ WATCH MY RECENT VIDEOS ⇩
$600 Bella Fiori x Princess Polly Haul and Review

REALISTIC GRWM for my first day of college
5 makeup hacks for school

✰ MUSIC USED ✰
Uba Uba by HALP -

#HSCAdvice #HSCStudyTips

How I Studied for Each HSC Subject + SECRETS NO ONE TELLS YOU,hsc study tips,how to get a high atar,how to get a 99 atar,how to study,reacting to my atar 2019,shocking atar reaction,last minute hsc advice,how to study for maths,shani grimmond,chloe szep,michael finch,my school morning routine,samantha jade bounce,bella fiori x princess polly review,bella fiori x princess polly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments