Advertisement

how to create reality from the heart

how to create reality from the heart In this video, I am sharing how we create through consciousness, and the choices of what we think and feel, and I share what that has to do with our hearts, heart brain coherence and how you can use this knowledge to crate a life full of love, joy, and abundance.
I share my own experience about how I created from fear and scarcity, and what shifts allowed my body to start healing. Also, I will be sharing how you can access your heart's power to create more abundance, love, joy, healing and freedom.

Download my Heart Opening Meditation here:

Online Healing Event on October 11th to release lower vibrational emotions and step into more of who you are:

Website: www.nathealing.net

how to create reality from the heart,creating reality,how to create reality,heart brain coherence,heart coherence,opening the heart,opening your heart,creating reality from the heart,consciousness,heart brain research,spirituality,healing,love,abundance,nathealing,releasing unresolved emotions,releasing fear,boost immune system,natasa,natasa nathealing,love your life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments