Advertisement

How to know which products to source for Amazon FBA by BSR -Prison2profit

How to know which products to source for Amazon FBA by BSR -Prison2profit In this video I explain the buyer sales rank (BSR). I give you a guide that helps in knowing which products are good to search for and which aren’t. You can go to amazonfbadave for more information. I leave the cheat sheets I personally use in the video. You can find Dave on YouTube with his massive following. To get any feedback just message me or follow me on any platform and I’ll help as best as I can.


Choose a platform to follow me on below.


Email me @ bsr.llc@outlook.com
Go like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/bsr.llc.prison2profit/
Follow us on instagram @
Add friend us on FB@
Twitter info @


Thank you again for taking the time to watch this or any video.If you enjoy this video checkout what its really all about and follow the link and watch me source for an example:



To learn how to invest you money after you make it clink the link below and it’ll show you why banks aren’t as profitable.


Amazon,Amazonfba,Ebay,Entrepreneur,Legalhustle,Fba tips,Amazonhelp,BSR,Buyer sales rank,Carnival cruise,eBay seller,Watch me amazon,Prison2profit,Building something real,Wwefan,Stash invest,Make money online,Sidehustle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments