Advertisement

Mix and Match: Funny Moments and Glitches 2! - Gaming with Sunrie on PC

Mix and Match: Funny Moments and Glitches 2! - Gaming with Sunrie on PC Do you like to mix things? Do you like to match things? Then you should like things which are mixed and matched! If not, then you're a horrible person and I no longer wish to continue this conversation.

Watch as characters flip out and die mid air in Borderlands 2, wolves do wicked back flips in Skyrim, a Rakyat warrior proves he truly has no fear in Far Cry 3, and Farrah leaves because her planet needs her in Overwatch.

Rare example of what videos are like without background music added. Let me know what you think.

**COMMON SENSE DISCLAIMER --
If anything on my channel, for some reason, makes you scared, worried, and makes you piss yourself in fear and agony over your own personal, specific individual safety from me...then get off of my channel and don't watch my videos**


Keep in mind I do not monetize any of my videos. If you see ads on my videos, let me know and I'll look into it.

-------------------------
Don't forget to check out my newest book: Rondo of Senility: - Tales from the Back Side ( - A book apparently so controversial my employer fired me for writing it ten years ago and updating it for re-release on Amazon a year before I worked for them!

borderlands 2,overwatch,far cry 2,skyrim,mix and match,online gaming,funny moments,glitches,pc,hilarious,gaming video,comedy,laugh,laughs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments