Advertisement

The 4 players FC Barcelona are targeting to replace Suárez | Oh My Goal

The 4 players FC Barcelona are targeting to replace Suárez | Oh My Goal Who will be Luis Suarez’ replacement at FC Barcelona? Barça are aware that Suarez isn’t getting any younger, so they are looking for a striker to take his spot on the team. They’ve already found multiple candidates.

While FC Barcelona would love to buy Kylian Mbappé, Harry Kane or even Marcus Rashford, they are concentrating on less experienced (and expensive) players. Take a look at the most likely candidates to replace Suarez at FC Barcelona.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Luis Suárez,Suárez,Luis Suarez,Suarez,Suárez Barcelona,Luis Suárez Barcelona,Suarez Barcelona,FC Barcelona,Barcelona,Barca,Barça,FC Barcelona transfers,Barcelona transfers,oh my goal,ohmygoal,soccer,futbol,football,la liga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments