Advertisement

transferring schools in the middle of high school - moving to a new state | dillen'sChatCorner ep.01

transferring schools in the middle of high school - moving to a new state | dillen'sChatCorner ep.01 Hey guys! It's dillen :)
I've been wanting to make this sit-down-and-chat video for a while, but I couldn't film until I organized my thoughts and reflected on myself a bit more.
So, hopefully I was able to convey/express my thoughts well and in a way that was understandable for you guys! I also hope this video helps you in any way.
Have a wonderful day and like, comment, and subscribe if you like the content I make :)
(also sorry my chair is really loud lol)

Song:
- reminisce - jinsang


transferring schools in the middle of high school, storytime, chat, talking about my experience transferring, being the new kid at school, being the new girl at school, moving experience, moving states, moving schools

transferring,moving,high school,new girl,new kid,storytime,chit chat,experience,talking,dillen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments