Advertisement

(218) Experiment with turquoise mixed with Valejjo perl medium | Reverse flower dip with napkin

(218) Experiment with turquoise mixed with Valejjo perl medium  | Reverse flower dip with napkin Hello from Slovenia!
I love the effects that my mixture of pearl white creates, that's why I decided to mix Valejjo pearl medium with turquoise, which is opaque as titanium white, and do a reverse flower dip with napkin.
I'm so happy, that I get this lacing effect with pearl turquoise, and can't wait to try with some other colours.

#fionaart #acrylicpouring #fluidart
All my paints are mixed with Boessner acrylic binder and Duffa acrylic primer.
Link to my mixing video:


If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:




Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:
Instagram: @fionaacrylic
My personal page:

Fiona,Art,Acrylicpouring,fluidart,flower,abstract,fiona art,reverse flower dip,acrylic pouring,acrylic pouring for beginners,acrylic pouring technique,acrylic pouring tutorial,fluid art,fluid art technique,opaque,opaque acrylic paint,transparent paint,fluid painting,paint pouring,acrylic painting,slovenia,simple flower painting,flower painting,abstract flower painting,pour painting,vallejo,pearl,pearl medium acrylic,experiment,acrylic binder,acrylic primer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments