Advertisement

A Posh Hotel, A speaking Event & A Trip to london Its Vlogmas

A Posh Hotel, A speaking Event & A Trip to london   Its Vlogmas Hello here's another vlog for you!

Im not sure I can do one a day but i'm going to try and upload some very festive videos through December.

In todays vlog:
I head out to Bristol staying in the stunning De Vere Tortworth Court For The blogging event by Maven Connex.
Where I have my second public speaking engagement!
Then I sneak a day in London in Too

De Vere Tortworth -
Maven Connex -


Hey, Welcome to Spencer's ARC,

We are a family of 6/7 made up of two sets of twins one set age 7 and one set age one. There is also a teenager with us quite a bit.

He is chris son, my step son!

I hope you enjoy our adventures!



Thanks for watching, I would love you to subscribe so you dont miss our adventures



Nina x

Music -

Youtube Music Library



You can also find me on

Instagram

and over on my blog

vlogmas 2019,vlogmas,vlog,christmas vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments