Advertisement

Cali at the Cabin | My Dog 'Helps' Me Build an Addition on My Log Cabin

Cali at the Cabin | My Dog 'Helps' Me Build an Addition on My Log Cabin #offgrid #logcabin #cali
I'm building an addition on the back of my off grid log cabin with a separate toilet and storage closet and my dog Cali, a 3-year old Golden Retriever, helps with snow removal.
Thanks for watching! New videos every FRIDAY. Please subscribe.

My Other Channel: Shawn James

T-SHIRTS:

Watch the playlists by clicking on these links:

Building an Off Grid Sauna:

Building a Log Cabin with Hand Tools:

Building an Outdoor Forest Kitchen:

Best of My Self Reliance:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
51 King William Street
P.O. Box 30017
Huntsville, ON
P1H 0B5

My Tools, Clothing & Other Gear:



Cabelas:

Self Reliance,off grid,log cabin,no talking,primitive,diy,alone,wilderness,survival,bushcraft,forest,cabin,tiny home,My Self Reliance,shelter,building,hand tools,dog,building with hand tools,cali,golden retreiver,how to build a log cabin,alone in the wilderness,off grid log cabin,forest kitchen,my dog,addition,build an addition,cali dog,log cabin build,my self reliance log cabin,my cali,off grid living,бревенчатый дом,кабина,tiny homes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments