Advertisement

Capturing the charms & the flaws one video at a time.

Capturing the charms & the flaws one video at a time. Capturing the charms and the flaws of Baltimore City, Maryland, one picture at a time. Sometimes, with a dash of wise or wacky words. My customers are from around the world. They are paying for something unique, unexplored and unexplained. I am able to capture all this with my profound eye. My photos are taken and presented in a compelling way. They will automatically force an uncontrollable reaction from you unexpectedly, especially when I add a touch of my poetry to my pics.

Elise

Have a look at my portfolio. I have added some new pics.


#BeautilfulSideOfUgly
#WeAreBaltimore
#MyBmore
#Foap
#EliseGreen #FoapPhotographer
#howdidyoureact

time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments