Advertisement

Create reusable resources to share between all your projects Davinci Resolve - 5 Minute Friday #36

Create reusable resources to share between all your projects Davinci Resolve - 5 Minute Friday #36 #16.1 #davinciresolve #sharingiscaring

Thank you for watching!

If you'd like to know more about the equipment I use, my recommendations or great offers on Amazon. Check out my Amazon Store Links below:

UK -
US -

Or, maybe you found this video useful and want to say a quick thank you? Why not buy me a coffee instead:



You can find me here as well:



I am using DaVinci Resolve 16 and you should be too. It's amazing, powerful and free. I only use the free version so everything I show is available without paying a penny.

I hope you found this useful :) Thanks for watching.

share,adjustment clip,adjustment clip davinci resolve 16,adjustment clip davinci resolve,adjustment clip resolve,share adjustment clip,copy adjustment clip,multiple project,multiple,projects,move adjustment clips,tutorial,helpful,guide,save time,davinci,resolve,hack,how to adjustment clip,power bin,adjustment clip power bin,davinci resolve 16,16.1,beta,power,shared resources,LUT,black bars,davinci resolve,free video editor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments