Advertisement

Did I just find the perfect guitar?!

Did I just find the perfect guitar?! In this video we're checking out a guitar that supposedly has everything a good instrument needs.
It has the looks and some very interesting innovations. Does the sound match the expectations?
▶ALL TABS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON PAGE◀

▶FOLLOW ME◀
Instagram:

▶SUPPORT ME◀
Patreon:

▶GUITAR◀
Furch Red Gc-SR Master's Choice


Hi, my name is Paul Davids! I am a guitar player, teacher, producer, and overall music enthusiast from the Netherlands! I try to inspire people from all over the world with my videos, here on YouTube.

If you want to know more about me, check out or check out my guitar courses at:

Thank you for watching!
Paul

Below is the gear I use to make these videos. They redirect to Amazon and provide me with a small kickback should purchase any of these things.

▶GEAR LIST◀


▶MICS◀
Vocal mic -

▶SOUND◀
Soundcard -
DAW -

▶CAMERAS◀
Camera 1 -
Camera 2 -
Camera 3 -
Lens 1 -
Lens 2 -
Lens 3 -

furch,red series,masters choice,guitar,acoustic guitar,beautiful guitar,does it sound good,czech republic,acoustic,collings,martin,paul davids,innovations,sitka,rosewood,grand auditorium,orchestra model,dreadnought,comparison,tabs,patreon,best acoustic,best guitar,best acoustic guitar,CNR system,laqcuer,LR baggs,tonewood,perfect guitar,Stonebridge,gibson,high end,expensive,high end guitars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments