Advertisement

GRWM 1960s Beehive & Cateye Look⎢VINTAGE TIPS & TRICKS

GRWM 1960s Beehive & Cateye Look⎢VINTAGE TIPS & TRICKS It has been a long time since I did a 60s hair and makeup look, but I got asked repeatedly to do this 1960s look from a recent post...so here it is! Watch me struggle to do my eyeliner after more than a year of not wearing it haha!

Please note that this is a GRWM (get ready with me) video and not a tutorial, so I talk a lot and I don't really have a plan. Yes, it's long and meandering - don't @ me lol!

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

For more vintage content, including tips on shopping for vintage, hair & makeup tutorials, interviews, and fashion history videos, check out my playlists:



❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

If you enjoy my content and would like to contribute to me making more regular content, you can "buy me a coffee" here. Thank you so much for your support!



❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Follow me on social media:

Twitter @missbeetown
Instagram @missbeetown
Facebook - Miss Bee Townsend

For business inquiries or collaborations please email hello@beetownsend.com

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Join the Vintage Tips & Tricks Facebook Group and become part of our little vintage community!



❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

GRWM 1960s beehive & cateye look,vintage tips and tricks,1960s grwm,grwm 60s,grwm,grwm night out,grwm vintage,vintage grwm,vintage style grwm,60s hair,60s makeup,60s hair tutorial,60s makeup tutorial,1960s hair,1960s makeup,hair,tutorial,1960s,60s,vintage,vintage hair,vintage makeup,sixties,hair tutorial,makeup tutorial,retro hair,retro makeup,vintage makeup tutorial,vintage hair tutorial,missbeetown,miss bee townsend,vintage hairstyles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments