Advertisement

Hello Everyone!! I’m BACK

Hello Everyone!! I’m BACK Welcome my guardians if you love the color and you are a coloring beginner or if you are a advance coloring person and you are addicted to coloring delicious channel is for you where I will be using adult coloring books or normal coloring books and will be recording videos in doing Livestreams when I’m able to do them I hope we have fun I hope it relaxes you and you can join as well hope you enjoy this channel



Contact Me



Email:ColoringGuardian@gmail.com



Mail



Rebekah

PO Box 4076

Marietta OH 45750



🌺Paypal Account (For Donations To Me)



🎉



🌺Social Media’s



🎉FB-





🎉Instagram-





🎉SnapChat-


asmr,adult coloring,caliart markers,alcohol markers,gel pens,colored pencils,adult coloring books,jade summer books,crayons,watercolors,crayola markers,relaxation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments