Advertisement

How I became a Creepypasta~(WARNING!! Some swearing)~Gacha Life~inspired by: XBerry Mixx

How I became a Creepypasta~(WARNING!! Some swearing)~Gacha Life~inspired by: XBerry Mixx I absolutely love Creepypasta and Berry inspired me to create my own Creepypasta mini movie. So thank you so much, and make sure you follow her(link down below).

Astra is a 18 year old girl and an orphan, but she works by herself and lives in an apartment while she goes to high school. Her mother died from sickness and her father was murdered who remained a mystery. Astra always got bullied at school, because of how she is an orphan. Sometimes she always had something strange about her, but she doesn't know what and won't go to the doctor to have her checked out. Kiley is the Mayor's daughter with her best friend, Sasha, threw her off the rooftop of 6 stories and found herself in surrounded in blood in an alley way. Luckily she ended up with Slenderman and his proxies, Sally, Jack, Jeff, Toby, and Lulu. But there was a big change later on for her that she never thought would happen.

Link to Berry's channel:

Used in making the Mini Movie:
Kinemaster
Picsart
Music downloader

Music in the video(all music box covers):
Darkside~ Alan Walker
Thunderclouds~ Sia, Diplo, Labrinth
Haunted~ Taylor Swift
Without me~ Hasley
My most Precious Treasure~ Angel Beats OST
Faded~ Alan Walker
Everytime we Touch~ Cascada

I hope you all enjoyed and make sure to wait for more howl-istic videos coming your way!

Have a good night wolfies!!

XBerry

Post a Comment

0 Comments