Advertisement

How to be fashionable, stylish and classy under a budget || Watch me turn a dollar into a million

How to be fashionable, stylish and classy under a budget || Watch me turn a dollar into a million Hey guys, welcome back to my channel and welcome back to chitchat Wednesday.

This is the 2nd episode of Chit Chat Wednesday!!!! Today we will talk about how to be fashionable, stylish and classy under a low budget. We will explore the tips and tricks to achieve a very up to date and timeless closet without going broke. And watch me show you how I turned a 3 dollar dress into a million bucks. Fashion is very subjective and everyone has his or her own definition of it. Trust me, no one has the exclusive rights to fashion. There are many tips and tricks to stay within your budget but I broke them down into 5 points to make the video short and worth you while. I am certainly positive I will come back to this topic again. Thanks for watching and until next week be yourself, be bold and stay blessed. Love you

I hope you guys enjoy this video and do not forget to like, comment, subscribe and share.

Thank you for watching and I will see you in my next video.

iMovie beauty style fashion bu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments