Advertisement

I HATCHED THE NEW RAREST PET! 😱 UNLOCKING ALL NEW SWORDS! ⚔️ LIMITED EGGS IN NINJA LEGENDS (ROBLOX)

I HATCHED THE NEW RAREST PET! 😱 UNLOCKING ALL NEW SWORDS! ⚔️ LIMITED EGGS IN NINJA LEGENDS (ROBLOX) TODAY! NINJA LEGENDS HAS NEW UPDATE!! I GOT THE BEST SWORD "DW QUAD CORRUPT SCYTHE", I UNLOCKED NEW AREA "SANSSTORM ISLAND", I HATCHED ALL NEW STORM CRYSTAL PETS AND LIMITED PETS! ETERNALIZING AND IMMORTALIZING EVERY NEW PETS IN NINJA LEGENDS! ⚔️


NEW UPDATE!
💨 Double-tap your jump button to Double Jump! (PC = Spacebar, Mobile = Jump Button, Xbox = 'A' Button)

⚡🔥 LATEST UPDATE:
- X2 COINS/CHI WEEKEND! Stock up on stats fast!
- NEW ISLAND! Can you pass the EXPLODING clouds and reach Sandstorm?
- NEW ETERNAL BOSS! Can you defeat the almighty Eternal Boss? Gives x5 regular boss stats!
- TRAINING AREAS! Unlock different training areas to farm for huge boosts! (Unlock from Light/Dark Skills Shops)
- LIGHT/DARK SKILLS! Use Souls/Karma to unlock new Classes & Skills!
- LIMITED TIME Legends Pet Crystal! Find it near spawn!
- IMMORTAL PETS! Combine 5 Eternalized pets to create an Immortal! (Only Omega+ Pets can be Immortalized!)
- 20 NEW SWORDS! (Sandstorm)
- New Belts!
- New Ranks!
- New Skills!
- New Pet Exp Chest!
- NEW "Elite" Pet Tier!, Auto-Open Crystal button
- New 100 Capacity Gamepass!

MUSIC:
Elektronomia - United

Türküm X Dario Altay - Ascendere (Feat. Magnifico)



Send me your awesome hatching rare or secret pets clips at:
foreignmusiclyrics2018@gmail.com

(Don't forget to state in the title what your video is about)

Need your Love ♥ & Support 💪

Don't forget to Like 👍, Share 💞 and Subscribe 👆 the channel 📺!

I hope you watched the video till the end. Liked it or not? Please Share your feedback in the Comments section below 👇

Thank You Very Much for watching the video ❤

Support PHMittens 👉


Join my Discord Channel :

__________________________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please be aware that there are fake accounts with In-GameName same as mine my only legit account is (PHMittens, Petsimnuub1, Hantirica) or with my YouTube Channel Name : PHMittens

I have only 3 Roblox Accounts (PHMittens, Petsimnuub1, Hantirica)

I don't have any other account

Please do not share your email and password to anyone just to have free robux.

Do not be scammed for free pets. I giveaway rare pets in game when i meet you. (which i always do)

I'm Sorry to say this, but i can't add you guys because it's only 200 maximum friend list which i'm full 😢
__________________________________________________

Hi there!

Who am I?
I am a average 23 yrs old from the Philippines. I am a Gamer and a YouTuber.

Mostly I play Roblox. I have been playing the game since March 2018.

I am an Average gamer and not a Professional Gamer.

What I upload on my Channel?
Mostly the contents are from Roblox Games.
My contents are basically simple. I play, I upload. But of course I upload what I also find interesting and it turns out to be really Interesting. So get on-board.

I'm active at petsimnuub1 I use for my videos, follow me!

If you are new to this Channel then make sure you Subscribe it for the Daily Dose of Entertainment from ROBLOX and many more!

How I record my gameplay?
I use Bandicam to record (even mayrushart using it these days).

How I edit videos?
Using Sony Vegas 15 Pro (PC)

Which phone I use?
iPhone 7 Plus.


Please ignore the tags below: ❤

ROBLOX
ROBLOX NINJA LEGENDS
NINJA LEGENDS
NINJA LEGENDS NEW UPDATE

#Roblox #NinjaLegends #NinjaLegendsNewUpdate #NinjaLegendsRarestPet #NinjaLegendsBestClass #RobloxNinjaLegends

PHMittens,SDMittens,Mayrushart,TeraBriteGames,RussoPlays,NinjaLegends,Roblox,RobloxNinjaLegends,NinjaLegendsSandStormIsland,SandStorm,NinjaLegendsUpdate,NinjalegendsX2Coins,NinjaLegendsX2Chi,NinjaLegendsChi,NinjaLegendsImmortalizePet,NinjaLegendsEternalizePet,NinjaLegendsNewEternalBoss,NinjaLegendsDarkLightSkills,Kelogish,ItsMatty,SonsOfFun,Itzloopi,GravyCatman,DefildPlays,OpaOsiris,

Post a Comment

0 Comments