Advertisement

I WAS NOT EXPECTING WHAT I FOUND UNDER THE BARK, SAW-MILLING PURPLE HAZE

I WAS NOT EXPECTING WHAT I FOUND UNDER THE BARK, SAW-MILLING PURPLE HAZE New Get The Pith Out T shirt! Follow the link to order


In this video I harvest and old Red Oak log into 9/4 slabs. I also show some of the Pine Timber I recently acquired for the Timber Frame build.

Ways to support the channel
Patreon:

Amazon Sawmill Store

Follow me on Instagram:


business inquiries:
outofthewoodsforestry@gmail.com

www.outofthewoodsforestry.com

Sawmill Used:
Wood-Mizer LT40 Wide
www.woodmizer.com

sawmill,woodmizer,wood-mizer sawmill,wood,woodworking,youtube,amazing wood cutting machine,homesteading,forestry,vlog,off grid living,off grid cabin,log cabin,my self reliance,amazing tools,power tools,timber frame house build,woodmizer lt40 wide,farming,diy,farming simulator,logging,portable sawmill,timber framing,wranglerstar,primitive living,log cabin build,red oak,live edge slabs,live edge table,trees,logs into lumber,alone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments