Advertisement

My Fiat Coupé In An Unfortunate State

My Fiat Coupé In An Unfortunate State Unfortunately after my big holiday an august I was a bit scared of putting this thing back through an MOT because I thought it would probably fail so I laid it up for a few months without a cover which was a big mistake, It’s not a restoration video just a general video about the car and a little bit of it’s story and me taking the lights off.


Follow me on Instagram for more cool stuff:

If you want to support me just subscribe or if ya want to donate PayPal link:

fiat coupe,fiat,fiat coupe review,fiat coupe 20v,fiat coupe restoration,fiat coupe sound,fiat coupe abandoned,fiat coupe project,fiat coupe 20v turbo,project fiat,starting a car that has been sat for,abandoned car,fiat coupe overview,fiat coupe tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments