Advertisement

My Opinions On ALL New Pokemon in Sword and Shield

My Opinions On ALL New Pokemon in Sword and Shield Pokemon Sword and Shield are here - these are my short opinions on all of the new Pokemon!

📷 Follow me on Instagram!

🎮Buy Pokemon Sword and Shield:
🎥 My ENTIRE Recording Equipment:

► Pokemon Sword and Shield start a whole new generation of Pokemon, introducing lots and lots of new species to the franchise! Today, I'll be giving you my quick thoughts and opinions on all of them!

~Music~
--►Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen - S.S. Anne
--►Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver - Encounter Pokemaniac
--►Music By: "KaizanBlu"
Track Name: "Time Flies"
• Instagram -
--►Oaks speech Route 24 25 piano cover - Pokemon Kanto region


► Welcome to PokeTips! I'm your number one source for all things Pokemon Sword and Shield, Pokemon on the Nintendo Switch and Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee news! I will have you updated on all the latest and greatest Pokemon information, rumors, leaks guides and tutorials about Pokemon Nintendo Switch games!

pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,my opinion on every pokemon,my thoughts on every pokemon,pokemon opinion,new pokemon,all new pokemon in sword and shield,every new pokemon in sword and shield,pokemon opinions,gen8,scorbunny,sobble,grookey,starter evolution,full pokedex,poketips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments