Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | My Manager Accidentally FIRED Every Single Employee...

r|maliciouscompliance | My Manager Accidentally FIRED Every Single Employee... r maliciouscompliance where I want to cancel all of my services....... OK!! Fine I won’t do the dishes for 4 apartments anymore. My manager made me fire almost all of her most important employees.

🌎 Discord:

πŸ₯ˆ My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

πŸ˜‡ MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🀑 ChoosingBeggars:
πŸ‘ͺ EntitledParents:
πŸ”¨ IDon'tWorkHereLady:
πŸ›’ TalesFromRetail:
πŸ’» TalesFromTechSupport:
🀷 TodayIMessedUp:

πŸ”₯ All Videos:

πŸ”” Subscribe!
πŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#reddit #funnyredditposts #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:



reddit,r/,Storytime,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,episode,story,time,stories,reddit stories,reddit story,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/prorevenge,r/choosingbeggars,Storytime 2,FakeJake,Storytime2,life stories,malicious,compliance,r/malicious,r/compliance,maliciouscompliance,reddit maliciouscompliance,rslash maliciouscompliance,r maliciouscompliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments