Advertisement

Several Great Nintendo Switch Games for BenSpark's Holiday Gift Guide

Several Great Nintendo Switch Games for BenSpark's Holiday Gift Guide Nintendo has sent me several free games to play and review this year. I couldn't pick just one to include in my Holiday Gift Guide so i am showing you all four of the big ones they sent this year. They were Super Mario Maker 2, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Ring Fit Adventure. I have made several Nintendo based videos on this channel and I have even made a video of me doing World 1 of Ring Fit Adventure as part of the #RingFitAdventureJourney that I am doing with other Youtubers.

#HolidayGiftGuide #NintendoSwitch

Thanks for watching!

Please ****SUBSCRIBE****

You can follow and connect with me at my various social media outlets such as

Website -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -

I also stream live on Mobcast, Mixer and Twitch
MobCrush -
Twitch -
Mixer -

Nintendo Games,Holiday Gift Guide,BenSpark.com,BenSpark Family Adventures,#NintendoSwitch,The Legend of Zelda,Nintendo,play nintendo,toy con,video games,build-and-play,Luigi's Mansion 3,Super Mario Maker 2,The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening,ring fit adventure,luigi's mansion 3 for switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments