Advertisement

SHE SAID 'I ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE I WAS MAD!' .... this is how to handle that!!!!

SHE SAID 'I ONLY  SAID THAT BECAUSE I WAS MAD!' .... this is how to handle that!!!! RED PILL FAB ... "FACTS ABOUT BROADS" special thanks to Google and YouTube for allowing me this platform. This channel was created so that men can understand fully what they're dealing with when it comes to women. This channel was created simply to give men understanding and the facts about broad's.

RED PILL FAM ... "FACTS ABOUT MEN" join me on my other YouTube channel facts about men at:

THE LEAGUE OF DADS UNPLUGGED at:

GET YOUR COPY OF MY NEW BOOK "WHEN DADS CRY" all copies availible E-Book, Audio Book, and Soft cover at:

Signed copy can be obtained with a $25 dollar payment to my PayPal at: or via my CashAPP at:

mad,the really mad,hurt,communitcation is key,the league of dads,when dads cry,troy smith,unplugged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments