Advertisement

So what if I don't have teeth! (Spoon Lady)

So what if I don't have teeth! (Spoon Lady) When "Angels In Heaven" went viral in 2017, my life changed in a lot of ways. This video is about the flood of comments tha followed the video. If you thought this was a video about how I lost my teeth, it's not. That defeats the purpose of this video.

FOLLOW ME ON PATREON:

Read about me in the Washington Post:


Come and see a show - EVENTS LISTINGS:




ABBY THE SPOON LADY
abby@spoonlady.com
on the web:
on Facebook:
on Instagram:
on Twitter:

Streaming and store links:
iTunes:
Spotify:

Find the Spoon Lady on the airwaves!
ASHEVILLE FM 103.3 Ashevillefm.org
Busker Broadcast hosted by Abby the Spoon Lady
Wednesdays 11am - 1pm EST

SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL:


Sign up for our mailing list:

SPOON LADY FAN GROUP:

spoon lady,spoon lady teeth,the spoon lady,abby the spoon lady,Spoonlady,spoons,teeth,toothless,self esteem,judgements,spoon player,comments,tooth loss,dentures,judgemental,motivation,motivational,be yourself,angels in heaven,the spoon lady angels in heaven,self esteem improvement,motivational video,motivational speech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments