Advertisement

THE BIG COLLECTOR SALE: SELLING 10 OF EVERY COLLECTOR SET - RED DEAD ONLINE (World Record)

THE BIG COLLECTOR SALE: SELLING 10 OF EVERY COLLECTOR SET - RED DEAD ONLINE (World Record) Today, I'm selling 10 of each and every set... It took me 3 weeks to get all the collector sets up to ten. I made a TON of CASH and XP, this is really the best way to earn it. You can't earn more cash than this from selling items, so it's a World record sale you've witnessed here. I also wanna thank Jeanropke for his collector map. It wouldnt have been possible without his help. This is going to be epic. This is the biggest sale you've ever seen. Let's go.

check out my buddies over on twitch.



BEST RDR2 PLAYLIST - RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 TIPS & TRICKS! (RDR2 Tips and Tricks)

Twitch:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Discord:
Bit.ly:

I upload weekly gaming videos from RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 & RDR2 - RDR2 News, RDR2 Information, RDR2 Leaks & Much More!

You're welcome to join me on any of my platforms.

Enjoy the video? Drop a LIKE! Turn on Post Notifications by shooting that Bell!

Merch:

I'm on Patreon too.

DON'T CLICK THIS LINK


SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Ruthless riders mount up!

I'll catch you further down the trail!

#RedDeadOnline #RDR2

red dead online,rdr2,jimruthless,rdo,red dead redemption 2,selling all collector sets,best way to make cash,world record,collector role,all sets,biggest sale,biggest sell,sell all sets,10 sets,ten sets,red dead,red dead redemption 2 collector,red dead online collector,jeanropke,red dead online make cash,red dead online xp,solo,red dead online outfits,rdr2 online outfits,red dead redemption 2 online,frontier pursuits,red dead online world record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments