Advertisement

Ultimate Blacklight Shader for Eevee - Graffiti Wall Example

Ultimate Blacklight Shader for Eevee - Graffiti Wall Example This is a little showcase of just one of the many things my shader can do!
This example shows that my Blacklight shader has the ability to hide things under normal lighting conditions, yet have them react under a UV/Blacklight.
Please note that in this example, the graffiti isn't fully hidden on purpose, but if you'd like to have something that only shows up under the blacklight, that's possible.

Get my shader here!


Follow me on Instagram and Twitter as well for more cool stuff!



You can also support me by buying my artwork at these stores:



Thank you!

blacklight,UV light,shader,blender,eevee,cycles,blender 3d,texturing,tutorial,ultraviolet,axiom design,3d animation,3d,3dcg,blender eevee,blender cycles,npr,npr rendering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments