Advertisement

Waxing Kit, Pre & After Wax Spray, Wax Warmer with 14oz Wax Beans (4 bags), 30 Wax Sticks

Waxing Kit, Pre & After Wax Spray, Wax Warmer with 14oz Wax Beans (4 bags), 30 Wax Sticks This is a great all in one kit to wax problem areas of your body in your own home – in complete privacy. It’s really not that hard to do once you do it a few times and its not hard to remove the wax with the hair and is certainly not painful at all. To start, I emptied a portion of the wax beads into the warmer and let them sit. It takes a few minutes to get the wax to melt to a honey like finish. Any hotter and you risk burns so this step in very important to take time with.

When melted, stir with the wooden wax stick to make sure the melting is consistent. I sprayed the area I was waxing with the ‘before’ spray. Then I wiped the wax, using the wax sticks, in one direction going down on my arm. This step is also important. Do not move the wax back and forth. It needs to be applied in one direction. I then let it harden. Taking my fingertips I gently pried up a section at the end of where I wiped. Once I had enough to get a firm grip I pulled quickly against the direction I wiped. It was really painless and you can see from the pictures that the hair is gone, the wax is gone and the skin is not really irritated. I finished it off with the ’after’ spray which cooled and soothed the area even though I do not think it needed it.

This is an easy and pleasant experience. I feared the pain but know there really isn’t any. If you are needing some hair removal don’t fear doing it yourself. It’s easy to do, painless and the privacy factor alone makes it worth it. This everything you need all in one kit is a great price as well. This company has the supplies available as well at a great price to ensure continued results from a quality machine for years to come.

I would like to remind you that I do a monthly free giveaway. You can enter by subscribing, liking a video or commenting on a video on my YouTube channel. You can also go to the blog URL’s below and subscribe, like posts and comment on posts. Each thing you do is yet another entry for the month they are given. The prize is for gift cards to places like Amazon, McD’s, Starbucks, Target, Walmart etc., variety of items I have reviewed, or any other item I really like and want to share with you.

BUY IT HERE:

FREE MONTHLY GIVEAWAY – HOW TO ENTER:
SUBSCRIBE – LIKE – COMMENT on my YouTube channel:

SUBSCRIBE – LIKE – COMMENT on any of the following blogs:




‘Received the product to provide an honest review!’

at home,privacy,wax kit,hair removal,shaving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments