Advertisement

7 Ways to Style a Faux Leather Skirt

7 Ways to Style a Faux Leather Skirt #fauxleatherskirt #over40fashion #winterfashion2019


Hi fam, thank you so much for tuning into my channel! I really appreciate your support. I try as much as possible to find options for my curvy sisters for my looks.


Have a blessed day,


~Angela~


Look #1


Denim shirt:


Curvy Girl denim shirt:


Pleated Faux leather skirt (XS-2X:


Look #2


Camel Blazer (Size 00-24W) :


Booties- Similar here:


Look #3:


Similar skirt alternative:


Skirt Curvy Girl option (14-28):


Black top:


Curvy Girl black top:


Look #4


Faux leather moto jacket:


Curvy Girl moto jacket:


Sneakers-Vans:


Look #5


Black long Cardigan:


Curvy Girl long Cardigan:


Slingbacks-Similar:


Look #6


Velour blazer Similar:


Curvy Girl Velour Blazer:


Look #6


Plaid shirt similar:


Curvy Girl Plaid shirt:


Fedora Hat (Amazon $18.00):





Follow me on Instagram: @angelamashelle


Music: I Think I Know You - Tomas Skyldeberg: Epidemic Sound


In Future Bass – Motion Array

Skirt

Post a Comment

0 Comments