Advertisement

Adding A Window To My Hot Tent - Tent With A View - Stove Jack Repair

Adding A Window To My Hot Tent - Tent With A View -  Stove Jack Repair #theviewfrommytent #stovejackrepair #addingawindowtoahottent

I can not wait to see the view from my tent after adding a window to my hot tent. As I just finished my bigger homemade hot tent and had 30 guage plastic leftover, I decided adding a window to my smaller homemade hot tent would be a great idea! I also needed to do a stove jack repair as it was getting a bit worn out and could use a fix up. Check out how I put a window in my diy hot tent fairly easily and fixed my stove jack so I am ready for my next solo winter backcountry trip!


To watch the video series on how I made the smaller solo backcountry hot tent, click here:


To watch the video series on how I made the larger backcountry hot tent, click here:




 To check out #LoveTheBackcountry where you will find the headliners I'm wearing and the shirts, along with many other styles, colors and fun sayings, click here:

To find the #Lovethebackcountrywear facebook page, click here:


TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:

BLOG:


FACEBOOK:


TWITTER:


INSTAGRAM:


Please note that many of the songs in my videos are from FreeMusicArchive.org and credit is given at the end of each video.

Here is a link to the license:


Thanks to youtube for providing music for this video.

camper christina,the view from my tent,30 gauge plastic,tent with a view,adding a window to a hot tent,diy hot tent,adding a window to my hot tent,adding a window to a tent,stove jack repair,camper christina homemade hot tent,30 gauge plastic thickness,tent camping hacks and tips,winter camping hot tent,homemade hot tent for winter camping,adding a window to a canvas tent,hot tenting winter camping,hot tent camping,hot tenting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments