Advertisement

Am I Actually Autistic QUIZ! ...Could ASD Have Been YOUR Missing Link All Along? Find out now!

Am I Actually Autistic QUIZ! ...Could ASD Have Been YOUR Missing Link All Along? Find out now! Am I Actually Autistic QUIZ! ...Could ASD Have Been YOUR Missing Link All Along? Find out now!



#amIautisticquiz #isthisautism #doIhaveautism



Essential links for personal discovery of autism:

Here is the link to the aspie quiz:

8 Signs That Tell ALL! How to Spot an Adult with ASD!

Aspergers Quiz / Aspergers Test! What is Aspergers Syndrome and do you have it?

Am I Masking? 30 Autistic Masking Questions Quiz - Find out if you are /masking now!

How to Spot ASPERGERS Now! 5 top signs to watch for that you must know!

Word of WARNING for ANYONE looking to get a late diagnosis of AUTISM or aspergers!

If These 7 Things Make YOU Really gutsick - you may Actually be AUTISTIC!

Am I autistic test! 9 Communication Styles That Confuse the LIFE out of Autistic People!

Simple 1 question Aspie test / Aspie quiz! Best 2018 YouTube Aspergers syndrome test online!

Think you Might be Autistic? Keep Quiet and Show Them This INSTEAD!

So what does it feel like to be autistic?

4 Hilarious signs you are talking to an autistic :P

Are you a "Primal Autistic" Quiz! Were you called a feral child? Take this Aspie Test!

Are YOU Thinking you may be Autistic? 5 Things you MUST KNOW RIGHT NOW!

How to know if you are an aspie in one simple question!

What you MUST know now about ADULT & late diagnosis in AUTISM and aspergers!

My name is Carol, I am an Autistic Savant and I have always struggled with extreme neurodiversity (score of 205 on the Ritvo Autism Asperger Diagnostic Scale-Revised (RAADS-R) - average ASD female is roughly 162).
My main differences are extreme visual thinking / photographic memory, various forms of synesthesia, alexithymia, dyslexia, PTSD and cPTSD, various detachment and dissociative impairments (inability to connect / attach to people and animals). Physically my greatest issues are EDS and POTS as is common within the autistic community.

Join Carol on Facebook at:
Check out the ADSV Fan page:

Join our Group ASDV:

Email: c.bird@asd-village.com


am I autistic?,is this ASD,is this autism?,how to tell if I am autistic?,how can I know if I have autism,how to find out if I am autistic,is this autism spectrum disorder,how to get diagnosed for ASD,how to get diagnosed as an adult for ASD,how to get a late adult autism diagnosis,test for autism in adulthood,how to find out if you are autistic,could this be autism,could I have ASD,signs of ASD in adults,signs of autism in adults,

Post a Comment

0 Comments