Advertisement

Are Disney Parks Loungefly Bags Worth It? + Tips to Get Them 50% Off on Shop Disney

Are Disney Parks Loungefly Bags Worth It? + Tips to Get Them 50% Off on Shop Disney Loungefly backpacks have become an extremely popular staple at the Disney Parks, but they are also an extremely expensive. For a long time, I didn't own any Loungefly bags for that reason, but I figured out ways to save up to and over 50% on Disney Parks Loungefly backpacks on ShopDisney. I do not at all think Loungefly bags are worth the $75-90 they are sold for in the Parks. I do though, think they are definitely worth the $40 you can get them for if you're savvy with deals. My top tips are: utilize the savings and discounts you can get with a Disney Visa Card, sign up for email updates from Shop Disney to catch flash sales, and wait to purchase any seasonal bags until the end of the season when they're heavily marked down on sale.

🍭Check out my handmade sweet treat-inspired mouse ears!🍭
Etsy |
IG |

🌵 Check out my pin store! 🏜️
Etsy |
IG |

Email contact: see on my 'About' page

Find me online!
Instagram |
Twitter |
PinPics | @zawackanator
Geology blog |

Have a Zip-a-Dee-Doo Disney day! °o°

disney,disney pins,disney pin,zip a dee doo disney,zip a dee emily,disney loungefly,loungefly,loungefly backpack,disney parks loungefly,shop disney loungefly,loungefly under retail,worth it,are loungefly bags worth it,are loungefly backpacks worth it,loungefly bag,shop disney,disney visa card,disney under retail,loungefly review,disney review,box lunch,box lunch loungefly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments