Advertisement

Are my motives right in living out the life of Christ?

Are my motives right in living out the life of Christ? Just some self reflection from last week's message. In some ways I think young Christians and college students especially are vulnerable to this startling reality - that our self-pride can sneak in as we become more involved for Christ and are praised by adults + peers - what we do for Christ can suddenly turn into a selfish campaign that doesn't look like a life much different than the Pharisees. God help me to see and cut off these self-serving motives. Help me to value the praise of YOU more than any praise of man.

Here's the link to the Sermon!

Butler,University,Christian advice for college students,christianity in college,how to find a church in college,social media and pride,jesus and social media,jesus,living out christ on campus,being a christian at school,college christian girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments