Advertisement

Auto-Rotation Aim Assist Is Now (Unfortunately) In BFV - Battlefield V

Auto-Rotation Aim Assist Is Now (Unfortunately) In BFV - Battlefield V DICE promised the community at launch that auto-rotation aim assist would be single-player only and would be left out of the multiplayer. Now, it has somehow snuck into the main multiplayer of Battlefield V. I'm insulted, and you should be too.

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed the video! Make sure to click the bell so you never miss an upload!

- FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH:

- SUBSCRIBE:

- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

- JOIN MY DISCORD:

- TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU DON’T MISS ANYTHING

Outro Music: Without You - Valcos & Chris Linton

Channel art: @NoNameMizzi on Twitter and SeanBullysNoobs

My Most Recent Montage:

My Settings Guide:

Comment on the video, what did you like? I'll meet you down there!

Thanks for the interest in my channel! I hope you subscribe and enjoy your stay.

FAQ:

What team do you play for?
A) I play for VeNoM eSports, and WAM (my own team).

What classes do you play?
A) Assault and Medic.

Can I join your team?
A) You can send in an application but the standards are set very high.

Will you accept my friend requests?
A) Sorry, but I won’t accept any friend requests. If I accept one, I’ve got to accept them all.

What headset do you use?
A) I use the SteelSeries Artics Pros w/ Gamedac (Mixamp).

What controller / sensitivity do you play on?
A) I play with a standard dual shock 4 controller, on 90 sensitivity with Kontrol Freaks.

What editing software do you use?
A) iMovie because I’m in college and I’d rather have groceries than an editing software.

Why don’t you have 1 million subscribers yet?
A) I don’t know, but I could use your help!

If you've made it this far in the description, you get a cookie.

Enjoy the video! - Catalyst
#BattlefieldV #AutoRotationAimAssist

Battlefield V Wake Island Gameplay,Battlefield V Wake Island,Battlefield V New Update,BFV New Update,Battlefield V Update,BFV Update,BFV New Map,Battlefield V New Map,Battlefield V BAR,BFV BAR,BFV TTK,BFV Wake Island,Battlefield V TTK,Battlefield V Auto Aim,BFV Auto Aim,BFV Wake Islands,Battlefield V Auto Rotation Aim Assist,BFV Auto Rotation Aim Assist,BFV Bar Gameplay,Battlefield V BAR Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments