Advertisement

Blown and Body Dropped C10 Gets New Steering-Finnegan's Garage Ep 85

Blown and Body Dropped C10 Gets New Steering-Finnegan's Garage Ep 85 First I want to thank everyone who subscribes to this channel and has spread the word about it. It's very humbling to see the passion you all have for modifying cars and that you'd spend any of precious time here with me. This episode revisits the truck you've been asking me to work on all year long- my 1967 Chevy C10. This is the truck my friends and I built 10 years ago, that I sold right after it was running, and that I bought back a couple of years ago. My goal is to be driving it by spring time. Today I took a big step toward making that happen by finishing the steering system. Here is a breakdown of the parts and tools I in this video:

Woodward Precision Power Steering

-aluminum steering column Part# WOO-SCA500


-steering column clamp Part# WOO-SBC80-1


-quick disconnect Part# WOO-QRSN-1


Firewall bearing mount Part# WOO-SBC6-2


Steering U-joint Part# WOO-UA111109


Grant GT Steering Wheel Part #GRT-338


Fein Slugger 14-inch Metal Cutting Saw Part #: 72905361120



I'm also celebrating the unfinished project truck lifestyle by releasing a shirt and hoodie with my unfinished C10 in the artwork. You can find both of them on my website





Thanks for all the support and I'll keep on uploading more videos about my adventures with cars, trucks, boats, tools and other random junk.

-Finnegan

chevy,c10,c20,ls swap,supercharged,lt4,lt,crate engine,tremec,six speed,six-speed,body dropped,airbags,hydraulics,hydros,hydroshox,mittler brothers,mike finnegan,roadkill,autocross,road course,fast,twin turbos,forgeline wheels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments