Advertisement

Brands aren't just for businesses. We all have a brand. What does your personal brand say about you?

Brands aren't just for businesses. We all have a brand. What does your personal brand say about you? How many chances do you give a brand?


If you get screwed over, is there a second chance for redemption?

Does it differ when you look at a big brand versus a small brand?


It’s almost 2020, a new decade is here. We all have a brand, whether you realize it or not.


I’m down in South Florida for a few days and I am staying at a Hilton.


Huge global brand name we all recognize.

I’m a Gold Member and will typically choose to stay in one of their hotels over any other.


This hotel does NOT live up to the Hilton I have grown to know, like and trust.


Will I ever stay at a Hilton again? Probably.


Will I consider Marriott, where I have Gold Status as well? Absolutely.


Marriott has never let me down. Their brand has always been consistent.


Now these are two massive brands.


What about your company brand?


What about your personal brand?


If you screw up with a prospect or client on the first shot – chances are, it’s curtains for you.


There isn’t going to be a second chance redemption.


I’ve worked religiously on building my own brand and the brand of my company, ebm.


People who work with us know that we do what we say we will do and we always get the job done.


Whether you focus on just your personal brand only or have a brand that extends to your company.


The brand needs to be consistent. It can’t be different one day versus the next.


When I stay at a Hilton, I expect certain things from the brand that I have experienced for years.


If they fail to live up to that brand, I will seek an alternative with someone else.


Brands aren’t just for Hilton, Marriott, Nike and Apple.


They are for all of us, the companies we own, the companies we work for – everything we represent.


What does your brand say about you?


Is it consistent with every client experience?


If you happened to under-deliver for a client, would they give you that second shot at redemption?

build your personal brand,personal brand,personal branding,how to build your personal brand,brand,grow your personal brand,how to grow your personal brand,building a personal brand,how to grow a personal brand,how to build a brand,how to build your personal brand online,how to build your brand,how to create your personal brand,building your personal brand,how to build a personal brand,Frank Mengert,Nike,Apple,Marriott,Hilton,Beach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments