Advertisement

Carbon vs Aluminum MTB Wheels: What's The Difference?

Carbon vs Aluminum MTB Wheels: What's The Difference? Thanks to Competitive Cyclist I was able to up the quality on this video and tell you my experiences of carbon vs aluminum wheels! Use code PUNTER15 for 15% off your first order (exclusions apply) to show THEM that you want more videos like this 🤙. Click here 👉

Check out the wheel's here ➡️

Follow me on Instagram too: @paulthepunter


Connect with me on Strava:

Thanks to my sponsors Scott Sports, e*thirteen, Fox Racing & OneUp Components!

🚲Check Out Bike Details Below:

The Bike I use - Scott Genius:

Support me on Patreon:

carbon vs aluminum,carbon vs aluminium,mtb wheels,best mtb wheels,Carbon vs Aluminum MTB Wheels: What's The Difference?,paul the punter,carbon vs alloy,are carbon wheels good?,carbon wheels vs aluminum,carbon wheels mtb,aluminum wheels,aluminium,aluminium wheels,best mtb wheels 29,best mtb wheelset,mountain biking,mountain bike,mtb,bike,bicycle,wheel buying guide,best wheels to buy,mtb wheelset upgrade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments