Advertisement

Celebrities Nails For CHEAP: Cardi B Design #2

Celebrities Nails For CHEAP: Cardi B Design #2 Hey it's Cassie! Welcome to my channel! This is the second celebrities nails for cheap. Which is where I attempt to re recreate a nail design that a celebrity has once had but for cheap. Nails can be expensive especially if you go all out. So I am here to look for cheap products that we can use to do the same look for less. They might turn out good, they might turn out bad. Thats the fun about it. Can we create something that looks expensive but I reality it's cheap. Cheaper then how much the celebrity paid for!

Today I decided to do Cardi B as some of you suggested. It took time trying to find a look and I don't even know if it is cardio b for sure (the nails) Which is why it would be helpful if you send me pictures of the celebrities nails. Anyways I chose this look because it looks extra but easy to do. Even though it isn't really my still but I ended up liking it... If you want to re create this look, check out the products I used! 馃憞

--Products Used--

Yellow Polish (#670) -

Purple Polish (#036) -

Pink Polish-

Blue Polish-

Top Coat-

Nail gems-

Dotting tool-

Celebrities nails,cheap nails,cheap,nails,Celebrities nails for cheap,cassiebooo,cardi b,cardi b nails,re creating cards b nails,re-creating nails,cardi b inspired,cardi b nail look,cardi b nail design,extra nails,easy,challenge,nail challenge,cardi nails,gems,colorful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments