Advertisement

everyone’s getting canceled these days!

everyone’s getting canceled these days! everyone’s getting canceled these days! don't lie you see it too! all the drama and tea! here's my opinion! take it or leave it! but hey i really like this vlog it's got some of my favorite people ever in it. we woke up in chicago, and had a fun college tour at loyola with my step sister, then my friends and i drove back home and we hung out with (MORE FRIENDS)... went to target. you know the drill.

PART 1 OF CHICAGO:

TURN POST NOTIFICATIONS ON FOR BOTH CHANNELS HEHE
( make sure to hit "all")

COFFEE COLLECTION:
STARLITE VILLAGE:

main channel:

YES LETS BE FRIENDS
SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram- hannahmeloche
Snapchat- hannah_meloche
Pinterest- hannahmeloche
Vsco- Hannah Meloche
Spotify- HannahMeloche

Business inquiries email in my "About" section!

thank you for watching and supporting me i love you so incredibly much and i'll see ya in the next video!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
SEE YOU TOM ON MY MAIN CHANNEL
-han

hannah meloche hannah vlog vlogs college teen,gap year,everyone’s getting canceled these days!,tea,exposed,exposing,hannah meloche,scandal,everyone,getting,cancel culture,these,days,these days,college tour,chicago,road trip,friends,best friends,vlogmas,vlog,vlogmas day 11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments