Advertisement

FESTIVAL X BRISBANE 2019 ✦ BLACK FRIDAY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

FESTIVAL X BRISBANE 2019 ✦ BLACK FRIDAY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING * CLICK HD FOR BETTER VIEWING. xo

TIP: Black Friday on a Thursday is definitely a go-to at DFO Brisbane as most shops have early Black Friday deals and less people. That is why I do my Christmas shopping at this time of the year. Also, here is our annual festival vlog, well I tried my best to vlog during the event, but I just had to enjoy the moment. First Festival X in Australia was a success and it was definitely 10/10 for me this year for having such good artists.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Check out my previous vlog!


Comment, like a and subscribe to my channel for many more upcoming shenanigans and adventures!

Follow me on my social medias:
Snapchat: @ivyliciouss
Instagram: @ivyliciouss
Twitter: @ivyliciouss

Camera used:
Canon M50
iPhone Xs

SHOPPING

Post a Comment

0 Comments