Advertisement

FOUND MY BOOST PROBLEM!! Whilst doing my update video πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

FOUND MY BOOST PROBLEM!! Whilst doing my update video πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Yes THE BOYS!!!!... am back!! So sorry it’s been this long but it’s Been for a good reason, today am just doing an update on what’s been going on and where am at with the car lately....and after 6 months and on this video I found out what’s been causing me soooo much trouble with boosting and fuelling when driving. So massive respect to everyone on this journey and sticking with me when the cars been underperforming so thanks from me THE LADS!!


DDG REMMAPPING “wezzo10” for 10%off your maps!

@slrvynls “wezzo40” for 40% off on orders over £20

@rolaplates “wezzo10” for 10% off your personalised registration plates.

All these are on Instagram so please show the love and go follow and use the codes as and when you need!!

@manlikewezzo is my Instagram too!!

πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Post a Comment

0 Comments