Advertisement

Get Ready With Me♡ My 21st Birthday Glam

Get Ready With Me♡ My 21st Birthday Glam Hey guys! Welcome to Vlogmas day 8♡ Here's a Get ready with me for my 21st birthday! Check out the previous vlog to watch the first half of my birthday, the second half will be uploaded tomorrow! Thank you all so much for all the birthday wishes ♡ Love you guys so much!

-PRODUCT LIST-
Primer-
Foundation in the shade Warm Natural-
Corrector in the shade Light to Med Peach-
Nars Concealer in Custard-
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Cafe-
Huda Beauty Powder in Banana Bread-
ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Brown-
Benefit Brow Gel-
MUFE Concealer-
ABH Soft Glam Palette-
ELF Glitter Shadow in Flirt Birdy-
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-
Lilly Lashes in Miami Flare code naz10- www.lillylashes.com/‎
Hoola Bronzer-
Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar-
ABH x Amrezy Highlighter
NYX lip liner in Nude Truffle-
ABH Liquid Lip in Pure Hollywood-
Buxom Gloss in Peach Daquiri-
NARS Fragrance-

Music by MYSM - Honeymoon At The Holiday Inn -

IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡Get 60% off my favorite curling iron from FoxyBae! Only curler I've used for years Use code NAZ60

♡Here's my fave way to get tickets for sports games, concerts, shows and more! Download the app SeatGeek and enter code NK for $20 off your first purchase!

♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,Nazanin Kavari,Get Ready with me,makeup tutorial,birthday,birthday get ready with me,21st birthday,lifestyle,celebration,holidays,christmas,beauty,makeup,health,skincare,hair,sephora,ulta,makeup look,glam,outfit,clothing,shopping,dinner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments