Advertisement

How Far Can I Make it in Twisted league in Only 10 Hours? Twisted League #1 [OSRS]

How Far Can I Make it in Twisted league in Only 10 Hours? Twisted League #1 [OSRS] Hey guys, welcome to my first twisted league progress video. I know I'm late as all heck, but I don't care I'm playing it anyway. I want to see how far you can make it in twisted league in only 10 hours.

I decided on this time limit because I wanted to show people how fast you can progress in twisted league. I have not really been researching twisted league much, so I am for the most part going in blind. I'm not really sure how many videos I will make on twisted league. I am going to continue playing it as it is extremely fun.

If you guys would like to see more twisted league content, please leave this video a like

Thanks for watching!

Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

osrs,oldschool runescape,osrs twisted league,twisted league osrs,twisted league,twisted league #1,oldschool runescape twisted league,twisted league in 10 hours,10 hours of twisted league,twisted league from scratch,twisted league runescape,runescape twisted league,dragon cup osrs,10 hours of twisted league osrs,osrs twisted league 10 hours,osrs 10 hours of twisted league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments