Advertisement

How to Change a Flat Tire

How to Change a Flat Tire So there you are sitting on the side of the highway with a flat tire and a tow truck is hours away. Maybe now you find yourself asking, "How do I change a tire on my car?" In this tutorial, I'm going to show you to change a tire on your vehicle. Before we go any further...

CONSULT YOUR OWNERS MANUAL.

Steps may vary slightly depending on your vehicle and there may be other safety considerations that apply to you that I didn't cover in this video. If at any time you don't feel comfortable or safe doing this - STOP. Wait for help to arrive. It's better to be safe and inconvenienced rather than get hurt or worse. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this video - please drop them below. I love to get feedback.

Also, would love to give a shoutout to my son, Joe Jr for helping make this video (2:53). Say hello to him in the comments!

2015 toyota highlander,flat tire,flat,tire change,how to,tire swap,easy,fast,help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments