Advertisement

I doubt Producers are mentally ill; ‘Amma’ is my own organisation,they will stand by me|Shane Nigam

I doubt Producers are mentally ill; ‘Amma’ is my own organisation,they will stand by me|Shane Nigam Shane Nigam is an Indian film actor who appears in Malayalam films. He made his lead role debut through the film Kismath and was a well known child artist in television series. He is the son of actor and comedian Kalabhavan Abi.

#ShaneNigam #IFFK2019

Kaumudy TV,Exclusive,ShaneNigam trolls,ShanenigamInterview,Shanenigamnewvideo,ActorShaneNigam,KumbalangiNightsmovie,KalabhavanAbi,Shane Nigam,shanenigam latest,shanenigam banned,threat shanenigam,veyilmovieshanenigam,jobygeorge,producers association banned,kurbanimovie shane,shanenigam issue,IFFK 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments